joi, 27 ianuarie 2011

Brasil much?


Eat Pray Love.
Not as great as it is said to be, but it did give me the urge to travel. Now. To go somewhere crazy where no one goes. I want to go to New Zealand and Egypt, to South Africa and Chile, to Bali and everywhere else.
While watching, I couldn't help but think that maybe this girl's soul finding trip was something like a year-long exchange. [just a little brainwashed. just a little.] Now I wanna go. Far away. To see and feel and do and taste and hear. The familiar gets really boring sometimes.
IMDb gives it a 5.1. I'd give it a 7. For the wonderful Brazilian music, the amazing sights from Bali, and for at least trying to make a deep and meaningful movie. And for having James Franco in it. And a pretty elephant. And for the shots of the sea. Ok, I'm done. :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu